Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Among Men

Johnathon Michael Espinoza: threeak@yahoo.com



....in my mind i am a God..the almighty creator of everything that is
angelic and demonic alike..to speak evil against my art is blasphemy..i
endure being shunned because when the latter days draw near i will take
my throne from the poser's that dare to hold my title..then i will show
the world that i am worthy of the name of that which i am given by
showing the work of my hands..but till this day i will watch from afar
and bless the few that believe in me and my words and the miracles of
my work with my art..so it might seem as if you are among few but i see
your good will and by the thousands shall others stand in your defense
for they will be made believers in due time..i leave u with these words
my angel..you have your wings.

No comments:

Post a Comment